We provide Income Tax return filing services to all types of assesses.
ITR is to be filled by following “Persons”:-
1) Company : In all cases (profit or loss)
2) Every Firm : In all cases (profit or loss)
3) Individual /HUF/AOP/BOI or artificial Judicial person : If Total Income plus Deduction under chapter VIA (Section 80C to 80U) and exemption under section 10,10B,10BA is more than maximum amount which is not chargeable under Income Tax Act.
4) Others: If income more than maximum amount which is not chargeable under Income Tax Act.
Maximum amount not chargeable under the Income Tax act for various persons are as under:-
For every senior citizen (age 80 or more) :Rs 500000
For Senior citizen (age 60-80) :Rs 300000
For others (age less than 60) :Rs 250000
Forms used for filing ITR
- ITR-1 or Sahaj for Individuals who have Income either from Salary or Pension, or from 1 House property or from other sources.
- ITR 2A is for Individuals and HUF who have Income from Salary, Income from more than 1 House Property and/or Income from Other Sources.
- ITR – 2 is for those who have Income from Salary and/or Income from more than 1 House Property and/or Income from Capital Gains and/or Income from Other Sources.
- ITR 3 is for those Individuals and HUF who have Income from Partnership Firm but don’t have income from Proprietorship.
- ITR 4 is for those Individuals and HUF who have Income from any Business or Profession.
- ITR 4S: Sugam is for those individuals with income from any Business which is computed under Section 44AD or under Section 44AE as per the presumptive method of taxation.
*Please Press Proceed if you want to File your Return*
[button color=”e.g. green, turquoise, light-blue, blue, purple, pink, red, orange, yellow, brown, custom” size=”e.g. default, small, large” light=”e.g. yes, no” icon=”fa-circle-o” open_in_new_window=”e.g. yes, no” link=”http://www.mybizaid.com/income-tax-return-filing/registration”]Proceed[/button]