- February 2, 2018
- Posted by: CA Parul Gupta
- Category: ROC/MCA
MCA has announced new settings or changes in the system to be able to use the DSC (Digital signature certificate) related services. All the forms are required to be signed before uploading on MCA, other than that also there are quite a few services on MCA portal for which DSC is required.
System Requirements for Usage of Digital Signature Certificate
- Desktop Browser: Internet Explorer 10+/ Chrome 49+ or Firefox 45+
- Valid class 2 or class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) obtained from a DSC provider
Pre-requisites for installing Web socket installer.
- Windows 32 / 64 bit OS
- Java 1.6 JRE 1.6.0_38+, Java 1.7, Java 1.8
- Windows: Admin access to install the emSigner component
- Any one of the following ports should be free
Downloading and Installing the Web Socket Installer
Read complete instructions on http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/systemrequirementdsc.html